It’s not going really well:
The number of infections has risen very quickly and is still rising rapidly. So the government has announced new measures, which will apply from Wednesday, October 12 at 10:00 PM. It is important that everyone adheres to it.
The most important new rules are:
● At home you can receive a maximum of 3 people per day.
● A maximum of 30 people are not allowed at the same time in rooms where people are seated.
● Inside and outside, a group consists of a maximum of 4 people from different households.
● A household does not have a maximum number of people.
● Work from home, unless there is no other option.
● From the age of 13, wear a face mask in public indoor areas and on public transport.
● In secondary and higher education, everyone wears a face mask outside of class.
● All cafes and restaurants are closed. You can take away food or drinks. These rules do not apply to hotel guests and funerals.
● Shops close at 8 pm. There are no more shopping evenings anymore. Food shops cannot stay open longer than their usual opening hours.
● No alcohol will be sold between 8 PM and 7 AM.
● Most events where people get together are prohibited.
● Cinemas and theaters may remain open.
● The market also remains open.
Sports is only possible to a limited extent:
● From the age of 18 you must keep a distance of 1.5 meters and you can not exercise with more than 4 people at the same time.
● There are no matches anymore.
● Sports canteens and changing rooms are closed.
● Travel as little as possible.
● Avoid going to crowded places.
And of course it is very important to adhere to the basic rules:
● Wash your hands frequently, at least when you have been away from home.
● Keep a 1.5 meter distance from others.
● Stay at home if you are sick, sneeze frequently, have a cold or cough a lot.
● Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
● Wear a face mask in shops and on busy streets.